Some quick observations from the event:
- The general mood was upbeat among both clients and partners
- Lawson furthered their relationship on IBM's "Blue Stack" including the WebSphere ESB with current releases:
- For S3 customers, WAS, Tivoli Directory Server, and DB2 are also offered in Lawson S3 System Foundation 9
- For M3 customers, the new Lawson M3 System Foundation includes WAS as well as LSF runtime technology
- On the hosting front, Lawson Total Care Platinum tied the highest level maintenance and support program with full hosting and application management services with IBM as well as other partners.
- From a social, corporate responsibility angle, Lawson announced a Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative that packages pre-configured Lawson applications and Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) to report against over 100 indicators that could support at company's corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Recent high profile wins at a major global retailer bode well for Lawson's future global roll-out and functionality capabilities.
(The personal contents in this blog do not reflect the opinions, ideas, thoughts, points of view, and any other potential attribution of my current, past, or future employers.)
Copyrighted 2007 by R Wang. All rights reserved